Friday 10 April 2009

Edinburgh

So, I went to Edinburgh yesterday with all my little cousins, my two aunts, my uncle and my mum. It was really good, although getting 11 people on a train with no seats and with those trolleys that sell all the food constantly wanting pass, even though like 3 people buy stuff, isn't that fun. We got there and one of my aunts (she lives in Cornwall, but used to live in Edinburgh) went to have lunch with friends she used to work with, while the rest of us went in search of Chamber Street Museum. We failed and decided to go into Edinburgh Museum, whitch wasn't as boring as it sounded as there was this big science thing on. We spent an hour or two wondering around that, then went up to the 5th floor in search of 'Treasured' mainly because all my cousins though there was treasure there, unfortunatly it was just a bunch of traditional things from around the world. There was dresses and coresets that had tags on them telling you to try them on, so we did, and then got told off by this security guard because they were only fo children under ten. Then we went to the lift to go to the roof, which was more eventful than you would think, for some reason like everyone in the whole museum wanted to get in our lift, and then they all wnted to go down. Eventually we got up there, spent some time looking at people through the telescopes, and went back down, my second youngest cousin didn't want to go because 'He liked the wind' so we had to coax himback into the lift multiple times. Then I went in search of Cook's polo from the last episode of Skins, and failed, although I did find some really cool shirts in Topman, such as a zepplin made from a Bagutte with 'Bread Zepplin' and on with a Lemon with glasses and a mic, with 'John Lemon' underneath.Then i met everyone in the park and rolled down a hill, alot. It was a fun day, I buggered up my knee though.

No comments:

Post a Comment